ROCKMELON & HABANERO
Spicy Tropical Pizza
Serves: 4 Prep: 20 minutes Cook: 15 minutes
- 1 x pizza base
- 2 x good sized coves garlic crushed
- 100g tomato paste
- 75g ROCKmelon YOUR SOCKS OFF sauce (add more or less depending on heat preferences)
- 2-3 finely chopped habaneros depending on heat level (or leave out) Note: these will make the pizza VERY hot.
- 1/2 tomato cut into thin slices
- 1/4 finely chopped onion
- Rind of 1 lime
- 100g ham
- 1/8 rockmelon (1x thin slice per piece (6))
- Small piece ginger grated
- 100g mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 x lime wedge per pizza piece
- Pre-heat oven to 240°c.
- With your pizza base in a pizza baking dish, add garlic, tomato paste and ROCKmelon YOUR SOCKS OFF sauce to pizza base and spread over evenly with the back of a spoon.
- Spread (in this order) habaneros, tomato, onion, lime, ham, rockmelon, ginger and mozzarella over the top of the pizza.
- Cook in oven for 10-15 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Cut and serve with a wedge of lime.